Aftermarket GPU cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
I am looking for a aftermarket exhaust solution for my GTX 560TI GPU's which i have in SLI. The air must be exhaust out the back of the gpu's. Not looking for any other solution.

Solution
Graphics cards are desgined by Nvidia and amd, they release them to manufacturers in a 'reference' format, the manufacturers then choose to keep the setup given, or alter it
Sapphire may alter the Vram chips positioning for example,Palit may release it seriously overclocked and Asus like to shorten the cards, add power phases and huge damn coolers, the altering of the card itself makes it a non-reference model,
I.E. it doesn't match the original reference design provided by AMD/Nvidia
and this can cause issues for watercoolers mostly, those shiny fullcover blocks are mainly designed for reference models, and won't fit mine properly, so I have to use universal blocks if I want to W/c my non-ref cards
frozers are excellent coolers and I...

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
I am using a Asus Rampage III Formula LGA1366 board with nothing but the cards on the expansion slots built into a Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower Case. Mu budget is 325.00 for the fans. Like i said they must be exhaust solutions,will not selttle for any other solution.

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
I wish there was not,my fan keeps on giving a rattling sound. Like the fan is not working right. If it was you Amuffin would you replace the TIM with a aftermarket solution. I need a exhaust solution to replace the messed up fans.

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
cards clicked into place without any problems and are not bending the board,i am looking to get a aftermarket gpu cooler to replace the defunk ones,my build is in a cooler master haf 932 case with 4 120mm case fans on the side as intakes. that is why i am looking to get the best aftermarket exhaust solution for my replacement fans.

Graphics cards are desgined by Nvidia and amd, they release them to manufacturers in a 'reference' format, the manufacturers then choose to keep the setup given, or alter it
Sapphire may alter the Vram chips positioning for example,Palit may release it seriously overclocked and Asus like to shorten the cards, add power phases and huge damn coolers, the altering of the card itself makes it a non-reference model,
I.E. it doesn't match the original reference design provided by AMD/Nvidia
and this can cause issues for watercoolers mostly, those shiny fullcover blocks are mainly designed for reference models, and won't fit mine properly, so I have to use universal blocks if I want to W/c my non-ref cards
frozers are excellent coolers and I can't see an air cooler 'upgrade' that is going to improve things enough to justify spending the money,
Moto

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.