Need case fan suggestion (120mm)

G

I'm planning to buy case fun that will serve as front intake. I have Zalman Z9 Plus case which came with 4 fans that I think are decent (not loud and move fair amount of air). 2 are side intake, 1 is rear exhaust and 1 is top exhaust.

When I was buying GPU, I had to add a little bit to my purchase to make shipping free so in haste I added Scythe Slip Stream 1900 RPM without knowing anything about it, really.

Little did I know that it's as loud as a damn turbine. Now, using Slip Stream as a reference (REALLY DAMN LOUD), what fan would you suggest that doesn't make that much noise? It shouldn't be too expensive, but it shouldn't be cheap either.

I'm probably going to use Slip Stream as 2nd fan for CPU heatsink (pull), but at maybe 25% of full RPM to keep it quiet. I can't stand it at anything above 40% when it's in front of case.

Here are some fans that I'm considering, feel free to comment on them:

Cooler Master R4
BitFenix Spectre
Xigmatek XLF-F1253
Arctic Cooling F12
Zalman ZM-F3

Somehow I'm leaning towards Xigmatek, but I'd like to hear more opinions.

Thanks for help.

G

Based on some research I did, CM and Xigmatek indeed seem like best options. I'll probably go with CM R4 to match my case color (black and blue). But I have to admit that Xigmatek orange looks sexy as hell.