EVGA FTW front panel

jeremy060

Distinguished
May 29, 2010
Hello, I have a question about the front panel setup. I have an EVGA FTW P55 motherboard and an Antec 300 Illusion case and am connecting the front panel and ran into some confusion.

On the EVGA manual and site http://www.evga.com/support/manuals/files/132-LF-E657.pdf it shows the front panel connectors and the reset switch is 2 pins however the antec case the reset button is 3 wide with the cables connecting on on each end of the plastic connector.

Now if I were to connect this the pins would be connected to the Ground/+5v and would not touch the reset switch connector.

I am not sure how this needs to be setup if someone could offer some help.

Also, I do not have my psu yet and is in the mail however I was trying to get as much done as I could before my last two parts arive :whistle:

Thanks for any help in advance!

--Jeremy

jeremy060

Distinguished
May 29, 2010
Yes, your right... I was looking at it again as I just received my PSU and it's the power LED there is a 3 pin wide plastic connector with only 2 pins to connect to... And i've found it really is of no consequence because all of the LED fans act as a power LED ha!

But if I were to want to fix this just simply move the cables in the plastic connector so they work properly?