Recovery disk

Does anyone have a recovery disk for Toshiba Sat L750 D for WIN 7 Home Prem 64?
I did not make one when I got the laptop.....stupid
10 answers Last reply
More about recovery disk
  1. rockyj007 said:
    Does anyone have a recovery disk for Toshiba Sat L750 D for WIN 7 Home Prem 64?
    I did not make one when I got the laptop.....stupid

    If I did, you expect me to mail it to you ? :lol: :lol:

    Toshiba website has them !
  2. You can order recovery disks from Toshiba's Support:
    Phone: 800-457-7777
    How to reach a live person:
    Press 1 for English
    Press 2 at second menu
    Press 4 at third menu
  3. Hi,thanks,found site.Is there a specific file I need to download?
    Eg recovery disk
  4. Any idea how much a reco disk costs if unable to down load file?
  5. nhasian.Number does not connect.I am in Australia and there is no number to ring for Australia or Asia.Any ideas?
  6. Have heard that if i get a copy of windows 7 Home Prem i can boot from disc and hit repair.
    Does anyone know if this will fix the problem and also have prob of finding someone who can borrow me a disk too.
  7. rockyj007 said:
    Have heard that if i get a copy of windows 7 Home Prem i can boot from disc and hit repair.
    Does anyone know if this will fix the problem and also have prob of finding someone who can borrow me a disk too.


    Windows 7 Recovery Options (even tho you are in XP forum) :lol: :lol:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/What-are-the-system-recovery-options-in-Windows-7
    Yes it works - Correct the problem ? You didn't say why you were restoring, but hope that it does.

    PS: I see so many posts about Toshiba recovery problems, I would not rely on them in the future. Even if you have to shell out some cash, a good disaster recovery APP is well worth it.
  8. no need to shell out cash when you can use clonezilla for free :)

    Here are the contact numbers for Toshiba in Australia:

    http://www.toshiba.com.au/contact.html

    ksiemb said:
    Even if you have to shell out some cash, a good disaster recovery APP is well worth it.
  9. nhasian said:
    no need to shell out cash when you can use clonezilla for free :)

    Here are the contact numbers for Toshiba in Australia:

    http://www.toshiba.com.au/contact.html



    Cannot use clonezilla
    When started screen opens to Windows Boot Manager
    Has option only to
    1.Insert windows installation disk and restart pc
    2.choose language
    3.click repair

    screen shows win boot configdata filenot contain validos entry
    Hit entry or escape same screen comes up
  10. You do not use Clonezilla from inside windows. you create a usb or CD bootdisc and boot directly to clonezilla. if you see the windows boot screen then you did not configure the bios properly to boot off of the other media.

    rockyj007 said:
    Cannot use clonezilla
    When started screen opens to Windows Boot Manager
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Laptops Recovery Disk Toshiba Windows XP