New computer build

hidetora

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
Ok alittle new to all this wanna see what i can do, Just built a new computer afew days ago got everything hooked up first few boots were perfect. Now when i shutdown and try to boot my screen is all weird looking like white squares and the graphics are all messed up but other times it boots fine and everything is ok. No i dea what to do here have upgraded all the drivers to 64 bit since im using windows 7 ult 64 any suggestions?

Computer details
MSI 790fx-gd70 mobo
AMD phenon II x4 955 black
8 gig cosair XMS DD3
duel ATI HD 4890 running in crossfire
windows 7 ult 64

hidetora

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
i ran the tool but it wasent signed so im not sure if it did anything it didnt give me a score or anything, and the problem starts as soon as its booting up like were it show my chipset,sata drives and all that i guess that would be post

hidetora

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
Still having the same problem after checking almost everything on the computer as far as i personally know all the drivers are up to date i even disables windows 7 Aero cause i heard it might be causing the problem, i tried running the crysis benchmark and it crashes my computer everytime, is there a possibility i got 2 bad vid cards?