Rich

When I open any program that has tool icons, they are
teeney weenie little things... Cannot fix it.

Didnt know whether to put my personal email address up top
or not.... rich eleven thirty six at charter net i KNOW
YOU CAN READ IT THIS WAY, AND IT WONT BE GLEANED.

last time I pressed send, after writing a whole bunch of
details, which I thought were needed, like having to
override other settings to get the rest of the screen to
be large enough, etc.....

HELP PLEASE!!!

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"Rich" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I open any program that has tool icons, they are
> teeney weenie little things... Cannot fix it.
>
> Didnt know whether to put my personal email address up top
> or not.... rich eleven thirty six at charter net i KNOW
> YOU CAN READ IT THIS WAY, AND IT WONT BE GLEANED.
>
> last time I pressed send, after writing a whole bunch of
> details, which I thought were needed, like having to
> override other settings to get the rest of the screen to
> be large enough, etc.....
>
> HELP PLEASE!!!

well, rich eleven thirty six at charter net,
have you tried going into Display properties, Appearance, Advanced
button?????

george