Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Code 128 barcode printing

Last response: in Windows XP
May 29, 2012 4:05:42 AM

hi, I am planing to print 128 barcodes from a report using the Zebra USB printer. I install the barcode font and print the barcodes. But it fails. I have tried a few other fonts, and it is still unsuccessful. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
May 29, 2012 4:07:51 AM

have you already installed the software from the zebra website?
May 29, 2012 9:13:01 AM

Does the Zebra printers provides a SDK? If there is the SDK, You must create a COM objects wrapper to SDK to allow use it in your reports.
Related resources
May 30, 2012 3:01:05 AM

amywhite said:
hi, I am planing to print 128 barcodes from a report using the Zebra USB printer. I install the barcode font and print the barcodes. But it fails. I have tried a few other fonts, and it is still unsuccessful. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
What do you mean by "fails"? Can't generate barcode or the barcode printing problem? What barcode type you are making? You should make these items clear.

May 31, 2012 2:55:32 AM

I used the following barcode SDK to develop a barcode printing applcation. And it works great on my barcode printers! If you like, you can refer to the barcode printing component.
May 31, 2012 9:11:44 AM

I am dealing with Code 39.It seems I did not get error during the barcode generation.
January 9, 2013 1:16:30 AM

I tried Code 128 once and want to encode the AI, I forget the "()" then failed. I am not sure if you met the same problem.
March 27, 2013 11:55:59 PM

I think we have enough "helpful" links now in this year-old thread - almost enough to suspect commercial Spamming. :D 
Thread closed.

!