Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Can you use 2 radiators in the same loop?

Last response: in Overclocking
May 1, 2012 1:41:20 AM

This is my first time building a water cooler and I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to use 2 radiators in the same water cooling system.

Ex. use an xpsc rad to cool cpu then connect it to an ek rad and send that tubing into the graphics card. (while the resivoir and pump are somewhere within that loop)

More about : radiators loop

Best solution

a c 190 K Overclocking
May 1, 2012 1:51:52 AM

Short answer yes
Many of us use multiple rads, some multiple pumps and even multiple resses in some cases
I would advise you to check out the sticky at the top of the section as well for some basic knowledge,
Moto
May 1, 2012 3:01:54 AM

Best answer selected by qwerty123z.
Related resources
May 1, 2012 3:02:51 AM

Motopsychojdn said:
Short answer yes
Many of us use multiple rads, some multiple pumps and even multiple resses in some cases
I would advise you to check out the sticky at the top of the section as well for some basic knowledge,
Moto

thank you and I did read through the stickys at the top just couldn't find the answer to this question i just asked.
a c 190 K Overclocking
May 1, 2012 3:10:23 AM

No problem man, shout up if you have anymore questions, we're always happy to help :-)
Ad thank you for B.a.
Moto
a c 324 K Overclocking
May 1, 2012 2:08:02 PM

Radiators are often the least restrictive of components in a loop...having multiples won't hurt anything at all...and will benefit you. At some point you can have overkill, which in watercooling, we have a simple equation:

overkill + customization = adequate
!