my computer wont let me change the resolution or color qua..

September 10, 2004 8:13:59 PM

Alexander

My computer wont let me change the resolution or color
quality after a Q307112 happened. any help would be
great.
Anonymous
September 10, 2004 8:14:00 PM

Go to the website of the manufacturer of your video card or video chipset if
it on the motherboard. Download and install the latest drivers. Reboot.

Bobby