my computer wont let me change the resolution or color qua..

Alexander

My computer wont let me change the resolution or color
quality after a Q307112 happened. any help would be
great.
1 answer Last reply
More about computer wont change resolution color

    Go to the website of the manufacturer of your video card or video chipset if
    it on the motherboard. Download and install the latest drivers. Reboot.

    Bobby

    "Alexander" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Alexander
    >
    > My computer wont let me change the resolution or color
    > quality after a Q307112 happened. any help would be
    > great.

Configuration Computers Resolution Windows XP