?????/?????

there are new card from Nvidia named <GT> .....................so the question that I want to ask is ......................which is better...>>>the GTX or GT....?????????????
9 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  2. turboflame said:
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

    Huh? :??:
  3. dead_95 said:
    there are new card from Nvidia named <GT> .....................so the question that I want to ask is ......................which is (from Nvidia)...>>>the GTX ot GT....?????????????

    Both are Nvidia designations.
  4. euhh I have edit the thread!!.........................the real question is which is better??
  5. Which GTX and which GT?, can you be a little more specific please.
  6. the overall..
  7. The hierarchy traditionally went, from low to high, GS > GT > GTX .
  8. Mousemonkey said:
    The hierarchy traditionally went, from low to high, GS > GT > GTX .


    Which is to say, GTX > GT > GS
  9. Dekasav said:
    Which is to say, GTX > GT > GS

    I was using the arrow to save me typing the word 'then', or may be you you missed the bit where I said "from low to high"?
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Gtx Graphics