Solved

What Cpu Cooler Should I use with AMD PHENOM II X6 1100T @ 4ghz?

Hey guys I'm new to OCing my Processor and I was wondering what kind of cooler i should get for my amd phenom II x6 1100t Black edition. Right now i have a stock cooler and my budget is 40-60 dollars. I'm willing to go a bit over but that's my budget. So what cooler should i get?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what cooler phenom 1100t 4ghz
  1. well for light overclocks id get a 212+ push pull config
  2. robthatguyx said:
    well for light overclocks id get a 212+ push pull config

I'm thinking of getting to about 4ghz
  3. well ive seen people take 2500ks to 4.5 with the 212+ so you should be good to go just learn how to apply thermal paste if you dont know how to already and be sure you have a case with enough room in it for the cooler
  4. robthatguyx said:
    well ive seen people take 2500ks to 4.5 with the 212+ so you should be good to go just learn how to apply thermal paste if you dont know how to already and be sure you have a case with enough room in it for the cooler

Okay so I went and researched abit on push pull using the hyper 212+.. I have haf 932 full tower, do you think i would need a push pull config?
  5. Best answer
    well you never* need*, but the push pull is a much better idea it will give you cooler temps, cooler temps mean more stable overclocks
  6. robthatguyx said:
    well you never* need*, but the push pull is a much better idea it will give you cooler temps, cooler temps mean more stable overclocks

Ok thanks! I'm gonna get it oh and how do i close the thread?
  7. Best answer selected by adhit.
  8. no problem , and eventually a moderator will come do it
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs AMD Cooling Phenom Processors Overclocking