Costs of private school and moving out

Hi,

What is the fee for teens going to the private school in Sims 2?

How much money should be left in the house fund for the same teen moving
out when she (or he) becomes an adult?

I wonder, because I have a teen living with two Elder parents, who would
like to go to a private school. I dislike inviting the headmaster of the
school, if the family can not afford letting the teen going to the
private school anyway.

Best regards,
Boerge

"Boerge Rahbech Jensen" <asdfasf@asdf.sd> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> What is the fee for teens going to the private school in Sims 2?

There isn't one, it's free!!

> How much money should be left in the house fund for the same teen moving
> out when she (or he) becomes an adult?

When sims move out they don't take money out of the house funds. If they
move out to find their own place they just get given 20,000

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
Sim Nation - http://s8.invisionfree.com/sims_2/

Deborah wrote:
> "Boerge Rahbech Jensen" <asdfasf@asdf.sd> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>What is the fee for teens going to the private school in Sims 2?
>

> There isn't one, it's free!!
>

>>How much money should be left in the house fund for the same teen moving
>>out when she (or he) becomes an adult?
>

> When sims move out they don't take money out of the house funds. If they
> move out to find their own place they just get given 20,000

Thank you very much for the answers. Now I know what I am dealing with.

Unfortunately, the visit from the headmaster did not go well, and since
the sim in question will become an adult in eight sim-days, I probably
don't try again.

Best regards,
Boerge

> Unfortunately, the visit from the headmaster did not go well, and since
> the sim in question will become an adult in eight sim-days, I probably
> don't try again.

you should give it a try - private school is less strenous for kids/teens
and you dont have to spend so much time to cheer the sim up after school.
thus you would have more time to let him/her learn some important skill
during these valuable last 8 days

Hi,

In article <xEyrd.113433$SM5.5500@news.easynews.com>, Chubchub wrote:

> > Unfortunately, the visit from the headmaster did not go well, and since
> > the sim in question will become an adult in eight sim-days, I probably
> > don't try again.

For getting into private school there is one unfailable trick:

(everybody is dressed in formal, NOBODY should be wearing swim wear or
underwear. Save the game before the headmaster turns up, so you can reload
if something goes wrong)

1. The better cook stays home (to prepare the Turkey dinner later)

2. The one of the other adults goes out, meets the headmaster and goes on
chatting. And chatting. Do NOTHING else. No schmoozing!!!! (The points will
come automatically when the relationship points rise). Keep the headmaster
outside of the house while talking.

3. When you have at least 30 schmooze points, 'entertain' the headmaster for
a tour of the house. Show every room. Also the bathroom.

4. Have the other sim prepare turkey as dinner about 3 hours before the
event ends.

5. With showing the house you should have at least 70 points now.

6. 'Entertain' for dinner when the message appears that his stomach is
growling (or about 1.5 hours left).

The dinner alone brought me 64 points last time :)

Getting the headmaster into the hot-tub gives 10 extra points.

Try flirting with the headmaster... It may work.

Have fun!

Ranbir

TRENDING THREADS