Log On question

I just installed a new printer as well as SP 2. Now there
is a log on box at start up even though I am the only
user of this machine. Before there was just the splash
screen. In using Run: "control userpasswords2" there is
another Administrator showing up as well as my name. My
name is now secondary. I'm afraid if I delete this other
administrator I won't be able to start up my machine. I'm
using XP Home.
Thanks for any help

The default "Administrator" account cannot be removed.

Please see:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282866

--
Please reply in newsgroup.