Community Lots?

How do I make venders at community lots?.. or do I even need to?
1 answer Last reply
More about community lots

    On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:47:07 -0600, Drew C <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote:

    > How do I make venders at community lots?.. or do I even need to?

    You need the stuff you want to sell, and a counter (desk) with a cash
    register. The employees will show up at the cash registers (you can have
    several, the Sims can befriend them) and the Sims will find their way from
    the goods to the registers even if they are a bit away.

    good sign." -G

Sims Games Video Games