How do I make venders at community lots?.. or do I even need to?

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:47:07 -0600, Drew C <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote:

> How do I make venders at community lots?.. or do I even need to?

You need the stuff you want to sell, and a counter (desk) with a cash
register. The employees will show up at the cash registers (you can have
several, the Sims can befriend them) and the Sims will find their way from
the goods to the registers even if they are a bit away.

good sign." -G