Trouble with MSI Afterburner Unofficial OCing

leonalex12

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2011
So I've set these to the following:

UnofficialOverclockingEULA = I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
UnofficialOverclockingMode = 2

And when I start up Afterburner, it appears to keep all my previous settings. This is fine, though the odd thing is that it show my core and memory clock set to 0. However in the monitor, it shows the core set to 400 (supposed to be at 960, the limit without unofficial OC) and memory set to 1200 (this is correct). It appears to let me change the voltage, though I can't view it in the monitor. It does stay on the slider after hitting apply though.

But that's no problem. However, if I try to change it to something else, it goes back to 0 once I hit apply and it does not change in the monitor even after putting under load.

This is on an XFX 5770 V2 and in Windows Server 2008 R2 with Catalyst 12.4. Any idea what is causing this? I've reinstalled my drivers, reinstalled Afterburner, and run it with administrator. Any idea what's going on?