Mac

if you cannot update go into
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSBin

If you have patched the game you will see sims.exe and sims.exe.bak

rename sims.ex something like sims1.exe
Then rename Sims.exe.bak to sims.exe

then run the update and swap them back over to regain ur patch

"mac" <123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> if you cannot update go into
> C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSBin
>
> If you have patched the game you will see sims.exe and sims.exe.bak
>
> rename sims.ex something like sims1.exe
> Then rename Sims.exe.bak to sims.exe
>
> then run the update and swap them back over to regain ur patch

I have a genuine copy of TS2 and used a censor hack. In my TSBin folder
there's an sims2.exe.bak but no sims2.exe file. Am I doing something wrong?
Any help appreciated.

Mac

The sims.exe file is the icon you click to start the game its a blue
icon not the one called icon the one called sims

> The sims.exe file is the icon you click to start the game its a blue icon
> not the one called icon the one called sims

Do you have "Hide extensions for known file types" checked off in Folder
Options.

Mac

Davybear wrote:
> "mac" <123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>The sims.exe file is the icon you click to start the game its a blue icon
>>not the one called icon the one called sims
>

> Do you have "Hide extensions for known file types" checked off in Folder
> Options.

nope

TRENDING THREADS