Aliens sims

angie

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

I am going crazy, is there a way to make the aliens abduct you a few times.
I was told that in order to start an Alien family you need to get abducted
and get pregnant anyone have any ideas of how I can get this to happen. I
have tried and tried to make this happen and I get abducted but nothing, my
sim doesn't get pregnant.

Can anyone help me

the sim must be a male !
female sims don't get pregnant from being abducted
And it only works with the biggest/expensive telescope i think