Cheap hard drive upgrades for ReplayTV 80-300 hours

http://stores.andale.com/hnbdvrupgrades
2 answers Last reply
More about cheap hard drive upgrades replaytv hours

    On 5/7/04 12:31 AM, in article
    8b65e337.0405062131.27824fdc@posting.google.com, "HNB DVR Upgrades"
    <hnbmedia@email.com> wrote:

    > http://stores.andale.com/hnbdvrupgrades
    Great if you want to pay 2x what you can buy for at CompUSA or any other
    store and are willing to set it up on your own. Only for the fainthearted...

    On 7 May 2004 17:53:15 GMT, George Kerby
    <ghost_topper@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >On 5/7/04 12:31 AM, in article
    >8b65e337.0405062131.27824fdc@posting.google.com, "HNB DVR Upgrades"
    ><hnbmedia@email.com> wrote:
    >
    >> http://stores.andale.com/hnbdvrupgrades
    >Great if you want to pay 2x what you can buy for at CompUSA or any other
    >store and are willing to set it up on your own. Only for the fainthearted...
    Hmmm, I just upgraded/repaired my 3060 to 125 hrs and Paid
    less than that including shipping and the time set hack.

    http://www.replaytv.us/

    I am not a Spammer, just a satisfied customer.

ReplayTV Video Hard Drives Home Theatre