Cheap hard drive upgrades for ReplayTV 80-300 hours

Tags:
  • ReplayTV
  • Video
  • Hard Drives
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
May 7, 2004 2:31:02 AM

http://stores.andale.com/hnbdvrupgrades

More about : cheap hard drive upgrades replaytv 300 hours

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 9:53:15 PM

On 5/7/04 12:31 AM, in article
8b65e337.0405062131.27824fdc@posting.google.com, "HNB DVR Upgrades"
<hnbmedia@email.com> wrote:

> http://stores.andale.com/hnbdvrupgrades
Great if you want to pay 2x what you can buy for at CompUSA or any other
store and are willing to set it up on your own. Only for the fainthearted...

May 9, 2004 12:37:47 AM

On 7 May 2004 17:53:15 GMT, George Kerby
<ghost_topper@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/7/04 12:31 AM, in article
>8b65e337.0405062131.27824fdc@posting.google.com, "HNB DVR Upgrades"
><hnbmedia@email.com> wrote:
>
>> http://stores.andale.com/hnbdvrupgrades
>Great if you want to pay 2x what you can buy for at CompUSA or any other
>store and are willing to set it up on your own. Only for the fainthearted...
Hmmm, I just upgraded/repaired my 3060 to 125 hrs and Paid
less than that including shipping and the time set hack.

http://www.replaytv.us/

I am not a Spammer, just a satisfied customer.
!