Sign in with
Your question

Need input on Level 10 Thermaltake Case painting ideas

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
February 8, 2010 7:31:19 PM

Hello all,

I am new to this forum but I have had a passion of custom painting/anodizing/powder coating pc chassis and video consoles for years. I bought a Level 10 about 1 month ago and have spent this time stripping that beast of a case down to just the aluminum bits. BMW engineers spent years putting it together all so I could rip it to shreds!

Now that I have accomplished that, my plan is to powder coat the entire case to a more attractive color scheme. I was thinking something along the lines of the prototype that was glossy and far more attractive than the matte black that the production model is. I made a veeeery crude photoshop mockup of what I am currently thinking just to get some feedback on the color scheme. The red lights on the case or something that would be a huge chore to change, so I am going to have to stick with red as the major component of the scheme, but the rest is fair game.

" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />

Any thoughts or suggestions? Taking this thing apart was a disaster and I never want to do it again so I hope to make it worthwhile with a good result!
!