Can you send between 4xxx and 5xxx models?

Last response: in Home Theatre
May 9, 2004 1:25:23 PM

I have a 45xx model ReplayTV and I know some people who have 5xxx
models. Will we be able to share video between the different models?

Thanks!!

Most apps can be patched easily using the Patcher,
Check the FAQ: www.tavisjohn.com/palm/abwpp

More about : send 4xxx 5xxx models

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 1:35:54 PM