Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Where to find 230 x 230 x 20mm fan

Last response: in Components
February 9, 2010 4:08:08 AM

if anyone knows of a supplier on this planet that can source a 230mm x 230mm x 20mm case fan i would love a reply

More about : find 230 230 20mm fan

Best solution

February 9, 2010 8:01:38 AM

thermaltake makes a 230mm x 230mm x 20mm fan. Couldn't find it for sale anywhere but it is listed as part of some of their cases. http://www.thermaltake.com/product_info.aspx?PARENT_CID...

Perhaps you could send an email to thermaltake inquiring about purchasing a fan separately.
Related resources
February 9, 2010 10:12:48 PM

yes one of the fan blades broke after about a week in thermaltakes v9 gaming case. already emailed them about a replacement but they don't have them for individual sale???? mad!!!! wonder if anyone else had this problem. might have to do some modifying i think.
m
l
February 10, 2010 12:04:29 AM

jck08 said:
yes one of the fan blades broke after about a week in thermaltakes v9 gaming case. already emailed them about a replacement but they don't have them for individual sale???? mad!!!! wonder if anyone else had this problem. might have to do some modifying i think.

Did you check out newegg.com?
m
l
February 10, 2010 6:50:13 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys, have decided to go with Liquid Cooling.
m
l
February 11, 2010 12:18:59 AM

Good choice!
All the best!
m
l
March 3, 2010 7:53:17 PM

Best answer selected by jck08.
m
l
June 21, 2012 4:49:39 PM

This is being written two tears after the original thtread - my 230mm just quit after a few years of service. Thermaltake made this difficult because they spec'd a fan that was only 20mm deep - and I took advantage of that narrow shape in building my rig - my cooler fins barely clear the fan.

I've found 30mm thick replacements, but they won't cut it. When I called Thermaltake directly, they said they were about to post a repair part on their website later today (what a coincidence). I am afraid to hold my breath, because I've been looking for months and haven't found what I need to date (my original part also had blue lights - which still work).

Perhaps Themaltake will come through - I'm posting this so anyone else looking for this fan can see their web site for possible help in the near future.

- WDF01 -
m
l
July 19, 2012 9:51:55 PM

Sadly, as of 19JUL2012, they still have not posted that replacement part. I to am in the same boat you are in.

WDF01 said:
This is being written two tears after the original thtread - my 230mm just quit after a few years of service. Thermaltake made this difficult because they spec'd a fan that was only 20mm deep - and I took advantage of that narrow shape in building my rig - my cooler fins barely clear the fan.

I've found 30mm thick replacements, but they won't cut it. When I called Thermaltake directly, they said they were about to post a repair part on their website later today (what a coincidence). I am afraid to hold my breath, because I've been looking for months and haven't found what I need to date (my original part also had blue lights - which still work).

Perhaps Themaltake will come through - I'm posting this so anyone else looking for this fan can see their web site for possible help in the near future.

- WDF01 -

m
l
!