Changing toddlers clothes WITH patch ??

Hi All,

I thought that we would be able to change toddlers clothes at the
dressingtable with the patch??
I have the patch installed now, but I still cannot choose different
outfits for the toddler :-(

Elly.
3 answers Last reply
More about changing toddlers clothes patch

    Hi All,

    Alright, figured this one out, finally ;-)
    I was sure either mom or dad would have to change the toddlers outfit.
    Boy, was I wrong, simtoddlers are so good, they are able to change
    their complete outfit all by themselfs, so problem solved :-)))))))))

    Elly.

    >Hi All,
    >
    >I thought that we would be able to change toddlers clothes at the
    >dressingtable with the patch??
    >I have the patch installed now, but I still cannot choose different
    >outfits for the toddler :-(
    >
    >Elly.

    You need to buy new outfits downtown before you can change into them,
    whether adult, child, or toddler. If you bought new outfits and still can't
    change, I guess the patch didn't really fix it. I haven't tried toddlers
    tho, so I'm not sure.

    Limnophile

    "Elly" <ellyhensens@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I thought that we would be able to change toddlers clothes at the
    > dressingtable with the patch??
    > I have the patch installed now, but I still cannot choose different
    > outfits for the toddler :-(
    >
    > Elly.

    "Elly" <ellyhensens@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I thought that we would be able to change toddlers clothes at the
    > dressingtable with the patch??
    > I have the patch installed now, but I still cannot choose different
    > outfits for the toddler :-(

    You need to have at least two different outfits before you can change them

    Deborah
    --
    Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
    Sim Nation - http://s8.invisionfree.com/sims_2/