Sign in with
Your question

Cyberpower xtreme hydro liquid cooling kit 360mm

Last response: in Overclocking
May 8, 2012 1:17:45 AM

First of all I am a new member here on these forums.

I recently purchased a cyberpower PC with this water cooling setup and was looking for some feedback from those with this kit or ones like it. (my PC is still being built, will ship soon I hope)

-How well does it perform on your system?
-Did everything arrive intact from shipping?
-Known problems?
-Overall impressions of the setup

I did get the Blue Koolance fluid, not sure if that helps

CPU i-3930k - only thing on the loo
a c 90 K Overclocking
May 9, 2012 12:01:13 AM

That appears to be an XSPC RASA 750 kit with a triple rad. The XSPC RASA waterblock is a good waterblock and I have that system (RASA 750 double rad) in my AMD machine. It does work well and for a $93 upgrade, it's a good deal. The only issue I am aware of with that system is sometimes the pump is noisy (mine isn't), just something to be aware of.
Reading the watercooling stickys, you'll be advised to stay away from additives (other than a .999 fine silver "Kill Coil") and to use distilled water only.
Do read the water cooling stickys even though it will be already set-up, it should be empty when you recieve it so you will want to fill it properly and test it first before booting up the 1st time at home, you'll find out how in the sticky along with mantainance tips
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/265776-29-read-first-...
Welcome to the world of water coolers
m
l
January 18, 2013 3:38:58 AM

Lance how is the cooler working out for you? I purchased this same cooler and have had the pump fail twice within 16 months potentially causing permanent damage to my CPU.

lance87 said:
First of all I am a new member here on these forums.

I recently purchased a cyberpower PC with this water cooling setup and was looking for some feedback from those with this kit or ones like it. (my PC is still being built, will ship soon I hope)

-How well does it perform on your system?
-Did everything arrive intact from shipping?
-Known problems?
-Overall impressions of the setup

I did get the Blue Koolance fluid, not sure if that helps

CPU i-3930k - only thing on the loo

m
l
January 18, 2013 3:41:28 AM

Trial and my error showed me that my coolant level was just a tiny bit too low. Have to keep the coolant filled completely full, and then seal it well. My second pump has worked flawlessly. I believe the first perceived failure was due to low fluid level and not a pump failure... Great system after all...

C12Friedman said:
That appears to be an XSPC RASA 750 kit with a triple rad. The XSPC RASA waterblock is a good waterblock and I have that system (RASA 750 double rad) in my AMD machine. It does work well and for a $93 upgrade, it's a good deal. The only issue I am aware of with that system is sometimes the pump is noisy (mine isn't), just something to be aware of.
Reading the watercooling stickys, you'll be advised to stay away from additives (other than a .999 fine silver "Kill Coil") and to use distilled water only.
Do read the water cooling stickys even though it will be already set-up, it should be empty when you recieve it so you will want to fill it properly and test it first before booting up the 1st time at home, you'll find out how in the sticky along with mantainance tips
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/265776-29-read-first-...
Welcome to the world of water coolers

m
l
!