Sm bus controller driver free download for xp

i need sm bus controller
5 answers Last reply
More about controller driver free download

1. Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Actually, you probably don't. In a new installation, it's not unusual for Device Manager to show a yellow mark beside SM Bus Controller but I've never found anything that didn't work for the lack of it.

Do you have a specifiic problem?

2. My computer keeps shutting down with the notice that i need to find a any new device drivers because the file act2dag or something like that keeps getting stuck in an infinate loop

3. Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Actually, you probably don't. In a new installation, it's not unusual for Device Manager to show a yellow mark beside SM Bus Controller but I've never found anything that didn't work for the lack of it.

Do you have a specifiic problem?

yes I do not have sounds/Audio on my PC.I do have yellow sign beside SM Bus Controller and Audio Device on High Defenition Audio Bus
  4. manu dogra said:
    i need sm bus controller
  5. I am having the same issue. I have no sound coming from my speakers and I have the yellow exclamation point by the

SM Bus Controller & the
    Microsoft WINMM Audio Compatibility Driver.

Yet when I play the demo in Realtek, I can hear that in my headset. I tried playing a digital media file in all of my payers and no sound. HELP????? TY
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Download Bus Controller Windows XP