remote access connection manager problem

My PC is slow to startup. The desktop loads, but I can't
open programs until I wait 2 minutes.
After an hour of troubleshooting, I found that
the "remote access connection manager" service is what
does that.

When I disable it, the computer starts fine. But of
course, without the ""remote access connection manager" I
can't connect to the Internet.

Any way to fix that or any known issues with that?

Please see this Knowledge Base article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829779&SD=MSKB&

--
Please reply in newsgroup.