Media Player won't stop showing subtitles

September 12, 2004 7:01:24 PM

This just started today. I have XP Pro, SP2. I had Media Player 9 installed
and it started to show subtitles below the video when playing a DVD. I have
checked Play/Captions and Subtitles and it is set to Off. I upgraded to
Media Player 10 and it is doing the same thing. How can I get rid of the
subtitles? Also, Media Player shows "Unknown DVD" when I play any
store-bought DVD. Thanks for any advice.
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 2:28:01 PM

You may want to check with the microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player
newsgroup for assistance on this issue.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

!