Sign in with
Your question

PC DONT TURN ON AND DOENST BEEP AND DISPLAY

Last response: in Motherboards
June 8, 2010 4:11:15 AM

HI, I JUST INSTALED ALL COMPONENTS OF THE MB AND I JUST WORKED FINE. ONE DAY LATER, WHEN I TREIED TO START THE PC, I DIDNT GET ANY BEEP AND NO DISPLAY. THE THING IS, SEVERAL HOURS LATER, WHEN I TRY AGAIN, THE PC STARTS.. BUT IF I TURN IT OFF, OR RESTART IT, THE PROBLEM APPEARS AGAIN.. I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEBODY THAT HAD THIS PROBLEM COULD HELP ME. SINCE THE PROBLEM ISNT IN THE PSU/MB/CPU/MEMORY/HD/GRAPIC CARD (BC ALL OF IT WORKS WHEN THE PC FINALY DECIDES TO TURN ON ;)  ) I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THNKS!
PS: ALL THE FUNS, LED LIGHTS AND DVD (OPEN CLOSE) WORKS
a c 80 V Motherboard
June 8, 2010 6:28:52 AM

Posting in all caps is considered shouting on the web. The moderators on the site don't like it.

It would help a lot if you would post your complete system specs so we know what we're working with. There's a checklist in my signature that was created to troubleshoot this type of problem. You can't rule out the hardware you think you can. You have some sort of hardware problem when the system is warm. It's likely related to a cheap power supply or an overheating CPU. Let us know how it goes after you've performed EVERY step in the troubleshooting checklist.
m
l
June 8, 2010 12:07:05 PM

shortstuff_mt said:
Posting in all caps is considered shouting on the web. The moderators on the site don't like it.

I second that, please compose yourself like a civilized individual EVEN on the internet. It would make things a lot easier on the readers without the caps.

Coffee
m
l
!