Sign in with
Your question

Need help.. First time builder

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
November 28, 2009 11:32:21 PM

I am in the process of building a pc. So far i already bought some of the parts and have it in my house now. I am also trying to look for good deals on cyber monday, i need help. I will mostly use this pc for games, video editing, and internet surfing.. I also want to Do crossfire in the near future.

Preference:
i want to hAve an ssd for my boot drive (win7 ultimate) choosing between corsair vertex 30gb which is $125 or kingston 64gb ssd which is $129 and intel x25m g2 for $215.
i would like to put 2 1tb samsung f3's and make a raid..
I dont know about mobo, im thinking to get asus p7p55d, i dont if i would get the basic or the deluxe..
I want to get the i7 860.
For psu i want to get maybe 850W, i dont know if i need it.

The parts i have now are:

Casing: cooler master Haf 922
Mid tower

memory: g. Skill ripjaws cl7 1600 mhz
1.65 volts

gpu: diamond ati radeon hd 5870

More about : time builder

November 29, 2009 12:21:54 AM

henpogi said:
I am in the process of building a pc. So far i already bought some of the parts and have it in my house now. I am also trying to look for good deals on cyber monday, i need help. I will mostly use this pc for games, video editing, and internet surfing.. I also want to Do crossfire in the near future. Please help need advice

Preference:
i want to hAve an ssd for my boot drive (win7 ultimate) choosing between corsair vertex 30gb which is $125 or kingston 64gb ssd which is $129 and intel x25m g2 for $215.
i would like to put 2 1tb samsung f3's and make a raid..
I dont know about mobo, im thinking to get asus p7p55d, i dont if i would get the basic or the deluxe..
I want to get the i7 860.
For psu i want to get maybe 850W, i dont know if i need it.

The parts i have now are:

Casing: cooler master Haf 922
Mid tower

memory: g. Skill ripjaws cl7 1600 mhz
1.65 volts

gpu: diamond ati radeon hd 5870

m
l
!