Solved

Hyper transport sync flood error

ok my system is about 3 months old, and iv never had this problem before. but just a minute ago i was playing GTA 4 and the pc suddenly restarted and gave me this error " Hyper transport sync flood error"

after that it booted up fine again but im still worried it may cause some permanent damage.

i have overclocked both my Phenom II 955 to 3.8ghz (using easy overclock switch) and my 5770 to Core 925mhz, Memory to 1400mhz

my motherboard is an Msi 790xt-g45
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about hyper transport sync flood error
  1. Best answer
    CrysisComa said:
    ok my system is about 3 months old, and iv never had this problem before. but just a minute ago i was playing GTA 4 and the pc suddenly restarted and gave me this error " Hyper transport sync flood error"

after that it booted up fine again but im still worried it may cause some permanent damage.

i have overclocked both my Phenom II 955 to 3.8ghz (using easy overclock switch) and my 5770 to Core 925mhz, Memory to 1400mhz

Your overclocking is the reason why your getting this error I have got it myself before when I was experimenting overclocking you just have to ease up on the FSB overclocking a bit that's what I did and everything has been fine since.
  2. Best answer selected by CrysisComa.
  3. whooleo said:
    CrysisComa said:

Your overclocking is the reason why your getting this error I have got it myself before when I was experimenting overclocking you just have to ease up on the FSB overclocking a bit that's what I did and everything has been fine since.
Ask a new question

Read More

MSI-Microstar Motherboards