abort a sim's pregnancy?

this may be a sensitive topic to some of you and I was hesitant to ask my
question, but after all ... there are so many evil/bad/mean things we can do
to sims...

I wonder if there is a way to abort a sim's pregnancy with simsPE?

I was going to play the brokes and I really dont want 3 kids in the house. I
could of course just neglect the new baby and wait for the social worker,
but I dont want brandy and the 2 boys to have that bad memory. I just dont
want her to be pregnant.

I tried to simply change her bodystatus from "pregnant invisible" to "fit" -
that did not work (just like I expected)
any ideas?

:)

angie

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Maybe you could get her killed and then get one of the sims to save her.
That might work. I am not sure if this will work haven't tried it. If you
decide to try this let me know if it workes..
"chubchub" <group1@gmx.net> wrote in message
> this may be a sensitive topic to some of you and I was hesitant to ask my
> question, but after all ... there are so many evil/bad/mean things we can
> do to sims...
>
> I wonder if there is a way to abort a sim's pregnancy with simsPE?
>
> I was going to play the brokes and I really dont want 3 kids in the house.
> I could of course just neglect the new baby and wait for the social
> worker, but I dont want brandy and the 2 boys to have that bad memory. I
> just dont want her to be pregnant.
>
> I tried to simply change her bodystatus from "pregnant invisible" to
> "fit" - that did not work (just like I expected)
> any ideas?
>
> :)

I'll give it a try (they sure can use that extra cash from the satelite ...)
.... just have to work on the relationship with her son - would be a pitty if
he lost the game ;O)