OCZ Agility 3 Only getting only 200 mb/s write speed! Please help.

cptsamir

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
Alright, so before anyone asks, I have been reading up on this issue for about 4 hours now, and I cannot find a solution to what is going on. Here is a quick view of my setup:

768x-ud3h-b3 motherboard
i7 2600k
8gb of ram
3 hdd
1 OCZ Agility 3 120gb SSD
PNY GTX460
A dvd drive ^_^

So for the problem, and what I have tried. The ssd write speeds are extreamly low (or i think they are low), they range from 150 mb/s to 203 mb/s.

I have, updated my bios, re installed all of my motherboard drivers, except a Intel driver you have install when pressing f6 (dont know how exactly to do this), I have went from the Marvell sata 6 to the Intel sata 6. I have went from achi to ide, and back, same thing. I have updated the ssd firmware to 2.15. I have tried resetting all bios settings. Trim is enabled. Also I do not run windows off this drive, just wanted to use it for games to decrease load times. I do not know what else to try, if someone could please help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Also a pic of the benchmarks.
http://i.imgur.com/Rc472.jpg

cptsamir

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011

Its on in the bois, but I still get no speed increase past 200 mb/s. And I have tried with both intel and marvell with the same results. But I did install windows previously in ide not raid or ahci mode. Ill try reinstalling, this time to the solid state drive and see how that goes.

cptsamir

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
So I have deleted windows from the drives, but when I try to install the intel drivers in f6, I get the 0x803x00001 error and cannot install it to that hard drive. Tried looking up online, but I don't really know what to do.

cptsamir

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
I have installed the drivers in the f6 mode and successfully installed windows on the SSD. Unfortunately this has not changed my drive speed, I am still only getting around 200mb/s read

intimthebrave

Commendable
May 10, 2016
I Also have an OCZ Agility 3 SSD, and they arent that good, i get only 180mb/read 95 write and im running in sata 3.0 the drives are just not that good, should have went with an OCZ Vertex model instead of agility, the agility just isnt that good at all, im bummed out too, my WD Blue gets 120 write/ 115 read which is a faster write speed then the SSD gets, and its an old 500gb 7200rpm drive also hooked up via sata 3.0