Alaska

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2004

after I installed the XP SP2 I get the following error
message: unable to access the MS Personal Web Server. How
do I fix it?

This is probably coming from a program launching at startup that is trying
to use a webserver. XP Home Edition doesn't come with IIS, but XP Pro does.
You can try reinstalling it from Control Panel \ Add/Remove Programs \
Add/Remove Windows Components.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.