PNY 9800 GTX+ HDMI no signal

Okay so I have a new version PNY 9800GTX+ and I'm using an AOC L19W861 19" TV and using an HDMI adapter I cannot get my monitor to read it. It just says no signal. Any help?
8 answers Last reply
More about 9800 hdmi signal
  1. Have you tried the other outputs? DVI VGA
  2. rolli59 said:
    Have you tried the other outputs? DVI VGA

I am currently using a vga cable.
  3. So basically there are 4 things that can be wrong HDMI cable, DVIport(unless you are using adapter DVI/VGA), HDMI adapter and HDMIport on your monitor.
  4. rolli59 said:
    So basically there are 4 things that can be wrong HDMI cable, DVIport(unless you are using adapter DVI/VGA), HDMI adapter and HDMIport on your monitor.

Well the dvi port has no problem, the adapter might and the tv might.
  5. And you only have one adapter and one TV. Did you pick up either at a store close by recently?
  6. rolli59 said:
    And you only have one adapter and one TV. Did you pick up either at a store close by recently?

The tvs a year old the adapter came with my 9800 GTX+
  7. You will have to try either one to rule out one or the other. My suspicion would be the adapter first. I take it that you have changed the input on your TV in menu to hdmi prior to posting here.
  8. rolli59 said:
    You will have to try either one to rule out one or the other. My suspicion would be the adapter first. I take it that you have changed the input on your TV in menu to hdmi prior to posting here.

I have. I'm not that dumb lol.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards PNY HDMI Graphics