angie

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

When you look through the telecope in the daytime neighbors come over and
slap you.. It happens to my sims all the time.

Also does anyone know why this happens I have a sim and everytime I play
her, the neigbor comes over and yells at her. Its an older sim. Has this
happened to anyone? Oh and she isn't looking through the telescope, she has
one but doesn't use it. But the old sims comes over every day and slaps her
or yells at her. Does this mean I have a bitter old man on my hands lol.

Angie wrote:
> When you look through the telecope in the daytime neighbors come
over
> and slap you.. It happens to my sims all the time.
>
> Also does anyone know why this happens I have a sim and everytime I
> play her, the neigbor comes over and yells at her. Its an older sim.
> Has this happened to anyone? Oh and she isn't looking through the
> telescope, she has one but doesn't use it. But the old sims comes
> over every day and slaps her or yells at her. Does this mean I have
> bitter old man on my hands lol.

Yeah, when you look through it during the day, you're spying on your
neighbors. So they get made and come over and slap the sim that used
it. Mostly Mortimer.

I have had this happen before, and I noticed that while my sim was looking
through the telescope, her thought bubble had a picture of Mortimer Goth in
it. Then Mortimer came over and slapped her.. and she cried. She must have
been spying on him! As far as being slapped without looking in the
telescope... well, that's never happened to me, maybe your sim kicker over
his trash cans or stole his garden gnomes or something.

"Angie" <AD@intergalactic.com> wrote in message
> When you look through the telecope in the daytime neighbors come over and
> slap you.. It happens to my sims all the time.
>
> Also does anyone know why this happens I have a sim and everytime I play
> her, the neigbor comes over and yells at her. Its an older sim. Has this
> happened to anyone? Oh and she isn't looking through the telescope, she
has
> one but doesn't use it. But the old sims comes over every day and slaps
her
> or yells at her. Does this mean I have a bitter old man on my hands lol.

---