Sign in with
Your question

100 bulk flash drives

Last response: in Storage
November 1, 2011 12:36:01 AM

Hello,

I am trying to find a good deal on 100 minimal capacity (maybe 64Mb - 128Mb) flash drives. These would be for for individual student plans at a small Vermont school with a very limited budget. No logos or other extra features would be needed. Just the drives. Could someone please contact me to discuss pricing or maybe the possibility of your company making a tax deductible donation of the drives directly to the school.

Conctact Mark Blau at markblau@live.com

More about : 100 bulk flash drives

May 7, 2012 2:48:07 PM

There should be lots of promotional companies in the USA to help with your enquiry! We are based in the UK and would love to help, but with shipping costs if may not prove to be a very cost effective option on this quantity! In most instances you should also be able to get your logo added free of charge, so it may well be worth asking the question!

Good luck with the project and if you need any help with promotional usb drives in the future then check out our website www.usbflash.co.uk

m
l
May 14, 2012 10:25:26 AM

Custom USB Flash Drives – Top quality wholesale provider of Personalized USB Flash Drives..

kindly visit: http://alpha-usb.com for more information. get $100 OFF on every order of 1000 Drives

m
l
Related resources
April 12, 2013 8:27:48 AM

USBFlash said:
There should be lots of promotional companies in the USA to help with your enquiry! We are based in the UK and would love to help, but with shipping costs if may not prove to be a very cost effective option on this quantity! In most instances you should also be able to get your logo added free of charge, so it may well be worth asking the question!

Good luck with the project and if you need any help with promotional usb drives in the future then check out our website www.usbflash.co.uk

We are USB flash drives manufacturer in China. With 8 years experience in this field, we can offer best solution for your project. If you have any question, please contact me william@uspeeds.com. Thanks.
m
l
April 12, 2013 8:28:10 AM

alphausb said:
Custom USB Flash Drives – Top quality wholesale provider of Personalized USB Flash Drives..

kindly visit: http://alpha-usb.com for more information. get $100 OFF on every order of 1000 Drives

We are USB flash drives manufacturer in China. With 8 years experience in this field, we can offer best solution for your project. If you have any question, please contact me william@uspeeds.com. Thanks.
m
l
!