Is anything wrong with this build?/Recommend a monitor too

computerclueless

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
I'm hoping someone can look at this setup and tell me if anything looks out of place.
Also, can you recommend a monitor. Looking to spend under $300. Would prefer 24" or larger (23" might be okay).

This will be used for a home business with some graphic design work being done too.

Here is my set up. Let me know if I'm missing any important info:

AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition Deneb...Quad core processor

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe Motherboard

Kingston HyperX 8GB (4x2GB) Memory

Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB Internal Hard Drive

Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB Video Card
**By the way, what is Juniper XT???

Cooler Master Storm Scout Computer Case

OCZ Fatal1ty 550W Power Supply

ASUS TS Mini SOHO Home Server w/ Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz 1GB DDR2 500GB HDD installed

Thanks!!

sonic-boom

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009

computerclueless

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
I'm using the computer for my home business. I run a lot of programs all at once (Illustrator, Photoshop, QuickBooks, Clip Art Software, Industry Specific Search Engine, etc., etc...

The computer I use right now is a Dell Vostro 400 and locks up on me almost daily when I'm running everything. I always get messages saying "not enough memory" and I have the memory maxed out on this machine. I've lost A LOT of time rebooting the computer and reentering lost information. To be honest, I'm sick of it and just want to go overboard with everything on this next computer so that I don't have these same problems. I want a lot of large programs to be able to run at the same time. I don't care the cost, I just want it to work.
I know everyone has gotten to this point of being so aggravated with a computer that doesn't cooperate, and I will do anything to get one that does.

Do you think I will run into any of the problems I am having with my current computer on this new one?