so i have an interesting setup question... i would like to use network over powerline (something like what netgear has to offer) to do the following:
- extend my ethernet cable over powerline AND
- extend my usb over powerline
is this possible to do with the following: http://www.netgear.com/Products/PowerlineNetworking/Pow...
- here i imagine using usb to ethernet adapter to a port on the XAVB1004
- and also network cable from computer to another port of the XAVB1004
- on the "other side" i have the XAV101 with the cat5 cable going to a router
- on that router have ethernet to usb adapter to go into a usb hub to add my printer, and external usb harddrive
- on that router have cat5 to cable modem for internet connection.
would something like that work? thanks much in advance...