SLI GTX 570's
Intel 320 - 120gb SSD (OS drive)
1TB Samsung F3
1.5TB Seagate
640gb WD Black
Corsair 850TX PSU
LITE-ON DVD Burner
LITE-ON Bluray

All of the above has been running great on a fresh Win 7 install on the Intel SSD using the ahci drivers included with Win7.

I picked up an OCZ Solid 3 SSD for cheap off of Newegg to use as a games drive. I installed it today and upon boot I got the message "bootmng not found". Thinking that I didn't have the intel drive listed with priority I went back into the bios and made sure it had #1 priority. Then I also made sure that it was on the sata 0 port. Still gives the "bootmng not found" error.

I tried using the windows 7 install disc to repair and it said it couldn't find any problems. Any ideas?

ozzy702

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2008

Did that and it still wouldn't boot. I ended up figuring that the master boot record was on a hard drive while the OS was on the Intel SSD. Ended up pulling all the drives except the Intel SSD, through a fresh copy of Windows 7 on it and then plugged in the drives and it worked great. The OCZ drive looks like it will work fine. I updated it to the most recent firmware and according to their forums it should work fine.