how to make transparent clothes

Can anyone explain how I modify the Sims outfits to make them see-through.?

black_ravens wrote:
> Can anyone explain how I modify the Sims outfits to make them
> see-through.?

Well, when you make skins in body shop, you get 2 (or 3) bitmaps when
you export. One is the texture. One is called the alpha channel - this
determines the transparency/opaqueness. All white means the whole
thing is shown, all black means it's not shown at all, so you just
have to change what you want to be transparent, to a shade of grade.

You can also do the same basic thing, but use an alternating fill -
like little dots of white and black.