system crashes

has anyone encountered the application crashing.
Sometime it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
I've uninstalled and re-installed , defragged.
Updated video drivers.
this has only started since "My elderst Daughter" Upgraded MSN to 6.2.
Could that be the problem.
2 answers Last reply
More about system crashes

    MSN 6.2??? I'm like using MSN 9.1... Might call msn and talk to them about
    the latest version your running???

    "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > has anyone encountered the application crashing.
    > Sometime it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
    > I've uninstalled and re-installed , defragged.
    > Updated video drivers.
    > this has only started since "My elderst Daughter" Upgraded MSN to 6.2.
    > Could that be the problem.

    No, we have Messenger 6.2 and nothing is wrong with it. The SIms 2 and
    MEssenger are made by different people and do not interact in anyway.

    "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > has anyone encountered the application crashing.
    > Sometime it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
    > I've uninstalled and re-installed , defragged.
    > Updated video drivers.
    > this has only started since "My elderst Daughter" Upgraded MSN to 6.2.
    > Could that be the problem.

Sims Games Video Games