Sign in with
Your question

Dispute language abuse on clubpogo.com

Last response: in Windows XP
June 9, 2012 6:54:47 AM

dispute language abuse on clubpogo.com have not been on that site in 3 or 4 days
a b 8 Security
June 9, 2012 7:42:11 AM

sheilataylor98 said:
dispute language abuse on clubpogo.com have not been on that site in 3 or 4 days

So, what is the purpose of this post, on this forum, which, BTW, has nothing to do with Club Pogo.
m
l
July 9, 2012 1:37:36 PM

i havnt been home in 2 weeks my brother was playing pogo while i was gone now you say theres a behavier problem he said he got mad because 9 outa 10 people in chess cheat and take your pts either with a program or disconnect they make it where you cant move and you gota sit there for 15 min and watch your time run out its very frustrating theres gota be something pogo can do about this if im kicked off pogo dont take any more money off my card wich you do every month ill just put a stop on the payments you should be more responsible for your site ive been a member for 10 years in my name and my girlfreinds name if i cant play by tonight i dont want your service no more
m
l
a b 8 Security
July 9, 2012 5:44:12 PM

timothy vowell said:
i havnt been home in 2 weeks my brother was playing pogo while i was gone now you say theres a behavier problem he said he got mad because 9 outa 10 people in chess cheat and take your pts either with a program or disconnect they make it where you cant move and you gota sit there for 15 min and watch your time run out its very frustrating theres gota be something pogo can do about this if im kicked off pogo dont take any more money off my card wich you do every month ill just put a stop on the payments you should be more responsible for your site ive been a member for 10 years in my name and my girlfreinds name if i cant play by tonight i dont want your service no more

Try this site http://www.pogo.com/faq?site=pogo

Also try using sentences and real words, that usually helps with communication.
m
l
July 31, 2012 5:11:53 PM

i need your help
m
l
a b 8 Security
July 31, 2012 5:14:21 PM

cfal129 said:
i need your help

You don't want to add a new issue to another person's post as it's tracked and people with start getting emails about this when it's not their issue.

Also "need your help" give no info about anything. Do you have an issue with your pluming? Can't find your way to the store?
m
l
July 31, 2012 5:17:25 PM

this memberon pogo has called me names for no reason.he stalking me ,telling ppl iam a cyber queen , he has called me a MF. AMOUNG OTHER NAMES i have reported him but heard nothing , you can check on his name which is GOINGINANDOUT.PLEASE HELP ME .THANK YOU
m
l
!