About Starting and Turning off Windows XP

I have this problem about logging on. When I logon I see
a Dialog Box instead of the standard logon screen of XP.

I cannot press cancel on the dialog box or close it. It
looks like a Windows 2000 logon dialog box.
1 answer Last reply
More about about starting turning windows

    "Brux" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have this problem about logging on. When I logon I see
    >a Dialog Box instead of the standard logon screen of XP.
    >I cannot press cancel on the dialog box or close it. It
    >looks like a Windows 2000 logon dialog box.

    See "How to Change the Logon Window and the Shutdown Preferences"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291559).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Microsoft Dialog Windows XP