About Starting and Turning off Windows XP

September 14, 2004 1:57:37 AM

I have this problem about logging on. When I logon I see
a Dialog Box instead of the standard logon screen of XP.

I cannot press cancel on the dialog box or close it. It
looks like a Windows 2000 logon dialog box.
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 10:52:50 PM

"Brux" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have this problem about logging on. When I logon I see
>a Dialog Box instead of the standard logon screen of XP.
>I cannot press cancel on the dialog box or close it. It
>looks like a Windows 2000 logon dialog box.

See "How to Change the Logon Window and the Shutdown Preferences"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291559).

--
(tm)
!