Why do i need a better graphics card to burn movies?

Solution
What issue is it giving you? A poor optical drive can cause lots of problems, i swapped my old lite-on drive for a new plextor drive a couple of months ago and that fixed quite a few issues. If you are having trouble with corrupt discs try burning at the slowest possible speed, yes it will take far longer but it will also come out with far fewer errors.
What issue is it giving you? A poor optical drive can cause lots of problems, i swapped my old lite-on drive for a new plextor drive a couple of months ago and that fixed quite a few issues. If you are having trouble with corrupt discs try burning at the slowest possible speed, yes it will take far longer but it will also come out with far fewer errors.

Solution

tannerpanda

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
I thought it said my graphics card was not good enough but i must have read it wrong.i would try again but i got pissed and deleted the software i had.My computer is still a bit of a working progress though.but im gonna try to set the speed slower and maybe that will do it.thanks it gave me some ideas of what to do