Sign in with
Your question

Ssd

Last response: in Storage
November 3, 2011 1:34:46 PM

im in huge probleme

my pc was working awesome.....i bout a gtx 260....from ebay..:( ...turned out had artifacts,now i plugged inthe gpu and i saw has arifacts i stopped the pc but in mean time win installed the drivers for the gtx....i took out the gtx i restarted...my pc crashed,blue screen....dumping phischical mem.
pc cant access my ssd anymore....it wont even recongnise it....what i should do?

More about : ssd

a c 379 G Storage
November 3, 2011 4:48:33 PM

It seems unlikely a video card would cause the ssd to drop out. Put your old video card back in. Boot into "safe mode with networking" and download/run ccleaner to get rid of the video card drivers. Reinstall your old video card drivers, then boot normally.
m
l
November 3, 2011 4:58:42 PM

the probleme i had the windows on the ssd...and i had no videocard before...i was running on board , so i installed win. on a regular hdd now and i tryed to plug in the ssd but wont show up nowhere...
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a c 379 G Storage
November 3, 2011 5:53:37 PM

It doesn't show up in the bios either? If it doesn't show up there, I'm not sure what steps to take next. It makes no sense to me that a video card would do this unless it somehow over volted the PCI-E bus, in turn frying the SSD.
m
l
November 3, 2011 6:07:19 PM

i have no idea....the mobo its stock ...i didnt do nothing on it....yea it wont show up in bios eather ....i think its done...
m
l
!