IR Blaster Code for Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3100 cable..

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
May 22, 2004 2:24:02 AM

I can't seem to get the IR Blaster to work with this digital box, I
was wondering if anyone else was using this same box.
May 23, 2004 4:55:27 PM

I'm using IR blaster code 7450, although my box has a different number.

--
Bob M
remove ".x" to reply

In article <raeta05dct0b04l40b9bcbcflt4bgc998t@4ax.com>,
beefy <me@anywhere.com> wrote:

> I can't seem to get the IR Blaster to work with this digital box, I
> was wondering if anyone else was using this same box.

Are you using a straight 3100 or a 3100HD? If the latter, I use code
0477.
November 11, 2009 3:45:02 PM

I am an absolute begginer. I found this forum while trying to fix a problem on connecting the Scientific-Atlanta-KMM3010 throught IR.
I have a LCD Sony KDL-40EX1B which allows 2 IR Blaster to control other devices such DVD Player. In fact it recognises this Samsung DVD.
But the codes for the Box don't. Only one code (1) is proposed for Scientific-Atlanta, but no signal works.
How it is supposed to introduce the TDC_rm.rmdu file on the box through computer?
My TV provider in Portugal is www.meo.pt

I hope you can help me on this. Best regards,
Sergio (Lisbon)
!