Miriam

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

Ok so yesterday after 2 yrs of having this computer, it
freaks out and I am told by Dell to reformat the entire
computer which I do. Now I am trying to reinstall
Microsoft Works Suite 2002. But I can only track down my
Certificate of Autenticity and not my product keys. Is
there any hope for me here? Can I contact Microsoft and
get my product keys with my certificate of autenticity. I
gotta get a job and I cant do my resume if I dont have
word. It's a mess, I also have an online course and this
isn't helping me there. HELP PLEASE!!

Miriam, Kentucky.

"Miriam" <Jurneecamry7@aol.com> wrote in message
> Ok so yesterday after 2 yrs of having this computer, it
> freaks out and I am told by Dell to reformat the entire
> computer which I do. Now I am trying to reinstall
> Microsoft Works Suite 2002. But I can only track down my
> Certificate of Autenticity and not my product keys. Is
> there any hope for me here? Can I contact Microsoft and
> get my product keys with my certificate of autenticity. I
> gotta get a job and I cant do my resume if I dont have
> word. It's a mess, I also have an online course and this
> isn't helping me there. HELP PLEASE!!
>
> Miriam, Kentucky.

Isn't they key on the certificate?

TRENDING THREADS