Why can't i install the sims2 on my laptop??? help!!!!

G

I put in the disc, theres no autoplay and when i go into my computer and click it, i can only see files and it won't let me access autoplay or setup through there.. it says underneath it in my computer '0 bytes free of 2.73 GB' ... it won't let me shift it anywhere else cos i can't seem to set it up... plus there is plenty of memory on the laptop as it is.. what on earth is wrong?!! I have vista.

Take a deep breath...

The disk shows 0 GB free because it's a read-only disc and there is no available space to write. Not an issue.

In the root directory of the disk there is very likely a file named "autorun.inf". If there is, type it out. One of the lines will say "open=something.exe" or "open=something.bat". After making the root directory of the disc your default directory, type whatever command comes after the equals sign.

If there is no autorun.inf, list the files there and we will identify the one that you should run. It's probably called install.exe or some such.

The 0 bytes free is neither your memory nor your hard drive, but the amount of data that you can write to the DVD. None.