Sign in with
Your question

How can we change default download location in windows xp

Last response: in Windows XP
June 11, 2012 7:10:54 AM

Hello,
as i have changed my default downloading location from c\mydocuments to d:\downloads, but accidently my d partition is deleted, now i'm trying to download anything, its occuring errors because of none availability of default location, i want to reset it to c:\my documents, have tried through firefox, but unable to resolve the problem.
June 11, 2012 7:53:48 AM

ashu75 said:
Hello,
as i have changed my default downloading location from c\mydocuments to d:\downloads, but accidently my d partition is deleted, now i'm trying to download anything, its occuring errors because of none availability of default location, i want to reset it to c:\my documents, have tried through firefox, but unable to resolve the problem.

Fire fox: Did you select save files to: and click browse and then select a valid location, or Always ask me where to save files ?
m
l
June 11, 2012 8:41:48 AM

ksiemb said:
Fire fox: Did you select save files to: and click browse and then select a valid location, or Always ask me where to save files ?

Yes i have selected but it does'nt work.
m
l
June 11, 2012 8:48:04 AM

sorry Ksiemb, now its working, after restarting my laptop, thanks for ur reply..
m
l
Related resources
!