How can we change default download location in windows xp

Hello,
as i have changed my default downloading location from c\mydocuments to d:\downloads, but accidently my d partition is deleted, now i'm trying to download anything, its occuring errors because of none availability of default location, i want to reset it to c:\my documents, have tried through firefox, but unable to resolve the problem.
3 answers Last reply
More about change default download location windows
  1. ashu75 said:
    Hello,
    as i have changed my default downloading location from c\mydocuments to d:\downloads, but accidently my d partition is deleted, now i'm trying to download anything, its occuring errors because of none availability of default location, i want to reset it to c:\my documents, have tried through firefox, but unable to resolve the problem.

Fire fox: Did you select save files to: and click browse and then select a valid location, or Always ask me where to save files ?
  2. ksiemb said:
    Fire fox: Did you select save files to: and click browse and then select a valid location, or Always ask me where to save files ?

Yes i have selected but it does'nt work.
  3. sorry Ksiemb, now its working, after restarting my laptop, thanks for ur reply..
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Default Download Windows XP