Sign in with
Your question

Deleted partition

Last response: in Windows XP
June 11, 2012 8:56:08 AM

I have used Win 2 Flash for making my pen drive bootable, but accidently my harddisk's D,E & F Partitions deleted, i'm using active partition recovery, but due to non-availability of enough space to recover, i'm unable to retrieve data, all the data showing in APR, is there any other way to recover this through registry?

More about : deleted partition

November 15, 2012 3:25:25 AM

Try TestDisk it is a powerful free data recovery software.
Related resources
November 17, 2012 11:53:47 PM

ashu75 said:
I have used Win 2 Flash for making my pen drive bootable, but accidently my harddisk's D,E & F Partitions deleted, i'm using active partition recovery, but due to non-availability of enough space to recover, i'm unable to retrieve data, all the data showing in APR, is there any other way to recover this through registry?
system restore ;) 
November 19, 2012 6:39:35 AM

ashu75 said:

You need Vimx Partition Recovery to recover your deleted partition. I used it to recover my deleted partition and important data inside it a few months ago.

November 19, 2012 6:55:18 AM

No need for dubious third party software here - simply use a Linux operating system which runs as a live CD and doesn't impact on your existing system at all. It does, however, give you access to it and you should be able to copy files to to an external disk.

!