Motherboard (Ma790x-Ud4p) Doesn't do the post beep?

surreal1

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
I've had alot of problems with my computer. (Mostly crashes through ANY 3d game.)
On of my friends came over, booted up my comp and said it doesn't post, but it DOES have a post screen.
This sent me wondering, why doesn't it post beep? I'm using the computer right now, and it's running fine, besides
the 3d games crashing with a horrible black screen and a looping music of death. Is the motherboard post beeps (the ones
not happening) maybe affecting that? Or is it what I thought it was and my GPU which I'm replacing soon.
Computer specs are as follows.

Amd Phenom II x3; Current driver
Nvidia (PNY) GTS 250 1gb; Beta Drivers 257.15
Gigabyte ma790x-ud4p; F9 Bios
A DVD Writer/750g @ 7200 RPM HDD;
Antec Truepower-750 750W (Or maybe a PSU problem???)

I'm switching the GTS 250 for a Radeon 5770 soon.

surreal1

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010

The beta driver is used instead of the normal one. They all do the same things.

^Maybe do the same thing but don't works in the same way. A beta driver can have some problems and cause some problems to ur rig (if u remember nVidia had some problems with a driver and overheating).

If u want use the beta driver is ur problem, but that could be the source of ur problem.

surreal1

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
Yeah, i've done the safe mode sweep thing with it. If I run prime95 for a few minutes one of the cores workers stops running and the other gives me a weird error such as this,
CPUTest-1.png

I read around the internet and it *may* be the problem (RAM). What's your insight on that?

surreal1

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
About the ram I'm not exactly sure (I know it's some sort of Kingston stick.) And I can't find a link to LineX (I'm also not sure how to use SuperPI but from forums I figured you would want the certain time for 1min? Here's what I got for super PI,
SuperPI.png